[asterisk-biz] New Siemens 150S

FredAsterisk fredasterisk at ats-voip.com
Mon Mar 27 10:04:42 MST 2006

Hello,

I would like to inform everybody that I have just receive the new Siemens
optiPoint 150S.

It is the new SIP IP Phone from Siemens.

It’s Power over Ethernet, no micro-Switch, and full SIP compliant.

I have already test it on asterisk and it work very well.

It had transfer, conference, hold, speaker key directly accessible on the
Phone, but no additional programmable keys.

If you want more information, don’t hesitate to write me.

Regards.