[asterisk-biz] Names of telco providers using Asterisk

Melisa Teoh melisa.teoh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 20:39:38 MST 2006

Craig Lawrence wrote:

>Hi Melisa
>
>Is this for the purpose of quoting reference sites with Asterisk
>installs? If so I don't really think it'd be relevant if you didn't do
>the installation work yourself.
>
>Can you tell us what you'd like to do with this information?

Case studies of Asterisk deployments in recognized service provider
environments legitimizes the deployment of Asterisk.  Just as the old
saying, "no one was ever fired buying IBM", until Asterisk reaches that
status, case studies like these are helpful to alleviate customer
concern when considering a relatively new solution in the marketplace.