[asterisk-biz] Solution for BroadVoice?

Robert Wolpov rob at junctionnetworks.com
Fri Mar 24 17:11:31 MST 2006

We have ported many numbers from Broadvoice on our customers' behalf.
Chances are, yes, we can port the number.  But you will need to talk to our
support folks who will do a quick check with our carriers to make sure. On
rare occasions, the number is out of our carriers' coverage areas.

Between 9 and 5 (M-F), you can call 800-801-3381 and have someone check for
you. They will guide you through the porting process as well.

Thanks for considering us!

Regards,

Rob

Robert Wolpov