[asterisk-biz] Credit card call termination facilities

Ron McCarthy ronmccar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 10:03:58 MST 2006

Authorize.net is the de facto standard is CC processing. I use them with RBS
Lynk as my actaul merchant account, and auth,net as my gateway, it works
with a HTTPS POST, very easy to setup.

http://authorize.net
and
http://rbslynk.com

RBS is the biggest CC processor in the US, and its the cheapest as well..

May want to see if PayPal Website Payment Pros will work to, as there is no
setup fee.

Hope this helps
Ron