[asterisk-biz] Solution for BroadVoice?

Mark Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Thu Mar 23 21:10:21 MST 2006

You should take a look at Teliax or Junction Networks.  Both will port
numbers and they're responsive if you have questions about doing so.  My
experience is that Teliax is reliable with some problems here and there
and Junction Networks is reliable with virtually no problems but you
will pay more for it.  You'll have to evaluate your volume and
requirements and decide what works for you.

I finally dropped BroadVoice myself but I was only using them for
origination.

MARK.