[asterisk-biz] LAMP and Asterisk employee needed

Robert Wolpov rob at junctionnetworks.com
Wed Mar 22 15:19:08 MST 2006

We are growing and looking to hire an operations guru with the following
profile:

Technologies:
Linux
Apache
MySQL
PHP
Asterisk

Skills:
Network operations
Network monitoring
Some development work
Testing
Telecom vendor management

Location:
New York City area

Timing:
Immediate

We are looking for a full time employee.  We will consider a contract
arrangement with the expectation of a move to full time if it goes well.

This is an exciting opportunity to join a profitable and quickly growing
VoIP service provider.

Please send me your resume and contact information if you are interested.

If you are not interested but know someone who might be, please feel free to
forward this message on.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Rob Wolpov