[asterisk-biz] AstriCon Update: Europe Early Bird Open - Expanded Class Schedule

astgroups astgroups at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 22 08:44:52 MST 2006

Just an observation but I suspect you are going to have participation
issues, especially at the Berlin venue. Astricon will be held at the
height of the World Cup which is being hosted in Germany no less during
those dates. Anyone who lives or who has lived in Europe will tell you
that the Cup will eclipse every other event and will monopolize the
attention of all Europe, Asterisk fanatics included I'm betting...For
those of us who would like to go and are traveling from outside Europe,
airline tickets will be very expensive and short on availability. Same
may be true for hotel accomodations. I hope I'm wrong and am able to
attend, but I think it would have been wiser to pick other dates..

Best of luck.