[asterisk-biz] Solegy LLC - Solutions to Fit Your Strategy?

Craig Lawrence craig at mytel.net.au
Tue Mar 21 04:58:36 MST 2006

Hi all,

Has anyone heard of Solegy LLC www.solegy.com?

They've sent an email (assumed to be a blanket spam email) saying:

"our company is engaged in developing and providing VoIP application
infrastructure to service providers like your company. Our system comes
complete with all the "back end" platform you would need to provide VoIP
services as well as the relevant platforms for you to offer value added
services. These components include Session Boarder Controllers, Media
Servers, Transaction Engines and Databases."

Any comments on this company? Good or bad?

Regards

Craig Lawrence

Mytel Voice & Data Pty Ltd
Communicate the Smart Way