[asterisk-biz] UK mobile routes needed

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 15:43:10 MST 2006

Be careful what you ask for. Mobile termination rates in the UK are
regulated. If you are paying below cost for them, (and these routes are out
there), you are either getting illegal 'GSM Gateway' routes or routes that
are being resold again and again and end up with someone taking a loss on a
blended rate. Neither fall into the category of 'quality'.

If quality is important, ask your potential providers if they terminate
direct into the mobile networks, or via British Telecom.

Linus