[asterisk-biz] ROOT SOURCE DID's

mitul at enterux.com mitul at enterux.com
Mon Mar 20 15:22:00 MST 2006

Yeah, its a good idea :)

After a call, you shall find that they would come up with a proposal
with a minimum commitment of a Million minutes /month to start with
before they are interested to talk with you :)

So if you are already that huge, go ahead and try calling them :)

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,
The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
www.enterux.com

Quoting Talking Voice <talkingvoice at gmail.com>:

> Paul,
>
> Don't mind all these people, just Call MCI, AT&T , BELLSOUTH,
GLOBAL