[asterisk-biz] USA DIDs from Global Crossing

varghese ed datavoip at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 00:44:33 MST 2006

Hi

We offer DID origination for calling card companies as well as for IP phone
service providers.

            1.For Calling Card Companies.

A. For calling card companies we offer USA DID origination service. We will
give you 40 DID one each from each metropolitan area with unlimited
channels.

Rate:-    $0.0029 per minute.
Billing:-  1/1 second billing.
Protocols supported:-  SIP
Codecs supported:-  G729
Per month minimum amount:-  $199

             B. For calling card companies we have another USA DID
origination service. We will give you 40 DID one              each from each
metropolitan area.

Rate:-    no per minute rate.
Billing:-  Not applicable
Protocols supported:-  SIP
Codecs supported:- G729
Per voice path:- $14.99 per month with unlimited calling
Per month minimum amount:-  $199

For more details contact me on msn messenger or mail me

msn messenger id: datavoip at hotmail.com