[asterisk-biz] RE: New Zealand business grade DID's

Craig asterisk at nihost.net
Sat Mar 18 13:10:04 MST 2006

Hi,

I 2nd that, We currently use a Telecom NZ 0800 number forwarded to one
of linuxservices DID's.

We just did an online application on the telecom NZ website and pay via
Visa card. The 0800 number has no service charge, only usage. There is
however a minimum usage per month (from memory about nzd 35/month)
however you can reduce the minimum monthly usage by signing up with them
for a 12month contract on the 0800 number (from memory this reduces the
minimum to nzd 20/month).

Craig

Message: 5