[asterisk-biz] Wanted: US unlimited

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Sat Mar 18 06:54:09 MST 2006

Sergey Kuznetsov wrote:

> Paul wrote:
>
>> Sergey Kuznetsov wrote:
>>

>>> I read somewhere that Vonage unlimited is a 950 minutes per month.
>>>

>> That would be impractically low for them to enforce. 50 minutes per
>> weekday would exceed that. Same for about 33 minutes 7 days a week.
>>

> That's what I found when I was curious what does it mean Unlimited in
> most of the packages.
> I always know, that the free cheese is only in the mouse-trap. That is
> the reason why I was checking
> for that.

I guess it means they think they can bring their own dictionary if we
ever get them into a court of law over this.

Seriously - I wish we could make that happen. When bigger business gets
away with such obvious false advertising it hurts smaller honest
businesses too much. Eventually the consumers catch on and the big
companies change their ways. The problem is that it usually happens
after they have managed to kill the smaller competitors.