[asterisk-biz] Direct Centrex - cheap with horrible service

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 01:44:18 MST 2006

A ticket submitted to DirectCentrex 6 days ago about an intermittent
rejected register that leaves us without service for hours at a time
has remaind without reslution or apparently any attempts at doing
anything. Do I really want to give our incoming DC numbers to
customers?

There was a single answer promising the issue would be looked into
RealSoonNow. Then nothing for 5 days.

Directcenterx is very inexpensive. Regardless of how inexpensive it
is, if it doesn't work for long periods of time like FWD or Iaxtel, it
should be free like they are.

Directcentrex has had more commercial and tech screwups on our account
than any of our at least 15 other providers, including the FREE ones
like sipgate or fwd. If you are considering trying Directcentrex, make
sure to establish an account paid by chack so you can be certain to be
able to cancel it when you have problems with them.