[asterisk-biz] New Zealand business grade DID's

Hadley Rich asterisk at nice.net.nz
Thu Mar 16 14:40:12 MST 2006

Hi list,

Are there any New Zealand companies providing SIP/IAX terminated New Zealand
DID's (and possibly also 0800 numbers) suitable for business use?

Preferably such a provider would be peered at the standard places so as to
provide the best case for DSL users.

I know of Sipserve but they refer to their network as in a trial state, which
isn't what I am after in this case.

I also know of Datasolutions but am having trouble trying to get in contact
with them.

Any offers would be gratefully considered.

Thanks,

hads

--
The most difficult thing in life is to know yourself
	-- Thales