[asterisk-biz] Astricon Training :: Now renamed to Edvina Asterisk Training! - Europe training next

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Mar 15 02:41:07 MST 2006

Friends,

The Astricon Training program that I have been teaching all of last
year is now renamed and produced by
my own company, Edvina AB in Sweden. We are working on a new schedule
for the year and will soon
have a lot of exciting news for you.

At this point I wanted to alert you of the next bootcamp and dCAP exam:

* Edvina Asterisk Bootcamp - Stockholm, Sweden - April 3-7, 2006
------------------

This is the original Asterisk Bootcamp, with myself as a teacher and
the material that
has been used and updated for many trainings. It's a tough one-week
class that starts
from the very basic and quickly moves to advanced configurations. You
need to have some
prior experience of installing software and managing a Linux/Unix
system.

All students have a PC and will install a fully working Asterisk PBX.
During the week, we will build a
business PBX configuration as well as more advanced configurations
using E1/PRI, SIP and IAX2 protocols.

You can bring your own hardware as well.

Facts about this training:
----------------------------------
* Teacher: Olle E. Johansson, Asterisk developer and trainer.
* Material:  Printed Training slides (over 300 pages), The Asterisk
Quick Reference Guide
* Dates: April 3-7 (starting 10 AM Monday, ending noon friday
* Price: 2.500 Euro (ex VAT). 200 Euro (ex VAT) for dCAP.

* All trainings are pre-paid. Register by e-mail to info at edvina.net
today.

All details are available on http://edvina.net/training/

After this class, we are planning classes in London and Boston this
spring.
We are also open for partnerships with resellers and distributors.

Any questions? Please don't hesitate to e-mail us at info at edvina.net
We can assist you finding a hotel, if needed.

Looking forward to seeing you in Stockholm in the spring time!

/Olle

---
* Olle E. Johansson - oej at edvina.net
* Asterisk Training http://edvina.net/training/