[asterisk-biz] Dubai DID Wanted

Matt Adami matt.adami at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 16:06:46 MST 2006

So if I understand it correctly:

1-It is not US regulations or international treaties prohibiting call
termination/origination to/from Dubai and other countries. In the case
of Dubai, Israel and some other countries, national regulatory bodies
prohibit call origination/termination. But, in US, Canada, Europe and
some other countries there is no such restriction.

2-There is no non-lawyer's guide to providing telephony services in US?

Cheers,
Matt

Regards,
Matt Adami