[asterisk-biz] VOIP Provider in TO

Derrick Moennick derrick at phonesource.ca
Mon Mar 13 01:21:14 MST 2006

Cory,

Great to see VOIPsupply.com using and selling Fonality's PBXtra phone
system! They have really taken out the bugs and made this IP PBX phone
system a stable affordable platform.

We have partnered up with a couple of companies throughout Canada to
supply VoIP, DID's, T1 and T1/PRI's. If we can help you or any other
company reselling Fonality's PBXtra product please do not hesitate to
ask.

Actually if there are any other companies/consultants that would like to
resell the PBXtra system in Canada, please contact me on or off the
list.

Derrick Moennick
President
Phonesource Communications