[asterisk-biz] Consultant Needed

Jason Adams jadams at sumosystems.net
Fri Mar 10 08:19:27 MST 2006

We need an asterisk consultant in the Chicago/Schaumburg area or someone
close by who is willing to travel there for an installation.  I am in
the process of putting together a proposal for a client in that area and
I need someone to actually perform the installation with me.  I would
need some help putting the finishing touches on the proposal.  I need to
submit this proposal today to the client.  Long story short this came up
in discussion yesterday and we need to quote by today...    Anyone
interested??  Contact me offlist at the number below...

Thanks and sorry for the haste...

Jason Adams
Sumo Systems
57 E. Wilson Bridge Rd