READ THIS: [asterisk-biz] Asterisk Whiz Needed south texas

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Thu Mar 9 22:30:19 MST 2006

Mark,

As long as you can install a basic linux system and hook it up online
(i.e. Publicly accessible from a static IP) we can do the rest of
configurations for which we dont need to catch up flight to South
Texas, things can happen remotely from India too. :)

Again this is just an option. After all Open Source and Linux is all
about choices.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,
The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
www.enterux.com

Quoting Jesus Mogollon <gocho26 at gmail.com>:

> You did say "should" and not "must" :)
>
> However, a trip from South Florida to South Texas isn't that much
of an
> investment and we DO speak spanish. We have lots of customers that
can vouch
> for us as well. Sign us in!
>
> Jesus Mogollon
> http://www.globalipsystems.com[1]
>
> On 3/9/06, Mark <mark at asteriskswitch.com> wrote:
>>
>> I DID say IN SPOUTH TEXAS! It is truly amazing how quickly you
guys
>> replay from places as far away as India! Maybe I will pay for your
>> International flight to do an installation? I dont think so!
>>
>> Mark wrote:
>>
>> > I am looking foir an Asterisk Geek Guru that can DO IT ALL from
>> > initial set up to ongoing care and feeding of an asterisk box.
Should
>> > be located in southern texas near the border. Also needed is a
Data