[asterisk-biz] Need someone to test a T1 card

mitul at enterux.com mitul at enterux.com
Thu Mar 9 01:59:31 MST 2006

Hi Cory,

We have ordered for our PRI line here in India, and we would be
interested to do this testing for you.

we have already tested the Indian E1 PRI's on Digium and Sangoma cards,
but as system integrators, we are also looking out for different
products which we can offer to our customers, so it would be great if
you can send the card to us in our Indian Development Center ( I dont
know if you would want to do this)

In any case, I would like to hear from you on the same,

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,
The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
www.enterux.com

Quoting Cory Andrews <Cory at VOIPSupply.com>:

> Looking for a volunteer willing to do some testing on a T1/E1/PRI
> card which has been developed by Rhino, the company who
manufactures