[asterisk-biz] Deja Vu--- DIDs and Toll free in US

Ifte Islam operations.jabeens at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 22:51:26 MST 2006

Hi,

Sorry for crowding your in-box with this age old but in demand query. ( It
is a deja vu, Neo )

We need about 30  to 60 nos of reliable (99.99%) DIDs in major metro cities
of USA. This is needed for our upcoming calling card operation segment.
Naturally, for these DIDS, I would need unlimited inbound minutes (if you
have per min charge, plese pardon me), all DIDs trunked together, delivered
to our Asterisks in either SIP or IAX in G729 codec.

In addition, if you have really competitive rates for RBOC originated US
toll free numbers to sell that can support above needs., please do contact
me as well. We like to provide both local and toll-free numbers to our
esteemed clients.

If this interest you (DIDx type of organization excluded),  reseller or
original providers, please contact me with your rates and tech details.

Thanks,
Ifte

email                  ifte at banglarphone.com
voice mail           206-350-5048