[asterisk-biz] Need someone to test a T1 card

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Wed Mar 8 22:11:09 MST 2006

Looking for a volunteer willing to do some testing on a T1/E1/PRI card which has been developed by Rhino, the company who manufactures the popular Rhino Channel Banks.  I have a demo unit I would like to give away to someone who is willing to spend some time with it, and document integration with Asterisk, as well as an informal "review" of the hardware.

If you are willing to spend a little time playing with this card, and give me a professional review please shoot me an email.  Note - tester should have access to an actual T1/E1/PRI circuit and a suitable server, and be willing to configure the card on a Linux distro w/Asterisk, and do some actual real world testing with it.

Our engineers have done some testing with it, but I am looking for an unbiased opinion.  You get to keep the card when you are done with the testing.

Thanks,

Cory J Andrews
VOIPSupply.com
454 Sonwil Drive