[asterisk-biz] Re: asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 20, Issue 27

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 14:20:51 MST 2006

<snip>
> We use 3 LD providers, one a Tier 2 provider (ie
> buys from L3, Sprint etc)
> and a couple of  others lower down the food tree
</snip>
At best you are using Tier 2 which means it goes thru
some one that then sends it to L3, sprint etc. and
sometimes it goes thru a tier3 who sends it to a tier2
that then sends it to a tier1

<snip>
>  We make a few c/min,
</snip>
and with all the diffrent systems it goes thru it then
also allways go thru you ? Any one else smelling
multiple points of possible failure ? The more hops
along the way the more the chance that there will be
problems. Ever played broken telephone ?