[asterisk-biz] US 1-800 numbers

JP Carballo lists at netfone2x.com
Sat Mar 4 18:20:27 MST 2006

Mark Ackroyd wrote:

>I'm looking for a IAX provider for a US 1-800 number, I have visited a few
>websites from people on this list, I liked the look of junction networks
>but the signup form was not internationally friendly.
>
>The 1-800 number will be used just to take voicemail, I don't want to pay
>setup fees but would rather have an account of "minutes" that's I need to
>top up via credit card.
>
>Anybody got or recommend a service?
>
>Thanks,
>Mark

iax.cc otherwise known as sixtel.net
1-800 at 2 cents a minute and 20 cents a month.
They also have voicemail at 2.9 cents a min
Been using them for over half a year. No issues so far.

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.