[asterisk-biz] Disreputible VoIP Comapny

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Sat Mar 4 13:28:12 MST 2006

Nick Skass wrote:
> How does asking "Rehan = Linda ?" constitute to attack?
>
> Perhaps you are all sending email from the same crypt sheet written by
> Rehan and Linda.  I'm sorry, you all sounded soo much alike.. It wouldnt
> supprise me if it was Rehan sending all these messages by himself using
> different email accounts!!!
>
> You people really need to educate yourself to be able to tell the
> differences between harrasment, attack and simple questions.  Unless you
> have something to hide or fear, you have no reasons to feel threatened
> or intimidated for being asked "simple questions".

Nick,

Please don't be childish.
I am not fun of DIDX either, but I wouldn't harass them only because I
don't like their marketing methods.

If you ( by some reason ) don't like them personally, just ignore them.

PS: I already made mistake here and responded to them in this list in
some mentoring way. I won't do it anymore.

All the Best!
Sergey.