[asterisk-biz] Disreputible VoIP Comapny

Nick Skass nick at opensol.org
Sat Mar 4 12:07:20 MST 2006

How does asking "Rehan = Linda ?" constitute to attack?

Perhaps you are all sending email from the same crypt sheet written by
Rehan and Linda.  I'm sorry, you all sounded soo much alike.. It wouldnt
supprise me if it was Rehan sending all these messages by himself using
different email accounts!!!

You people really need to educate yourself to be able to tell the
differences between harrasment, attack and simple questions.  Unless you
have something to hide or fear, you have no reasons to feel threatened
or intimidated for being asked "simple questions".