(Fwd) Re: [asterisk-biz] Disreputible VoIP Comapny

Linda Goldsmith linda at supertec.com
Fri Mar 3 12:45:07 MST 2006

Hello Brian,

Thank You for the comment, but can you tell me whats so bad about making a follow up
call ?

Maybe I can learn more from you.

Linda

Subject:        	Re: [asterisk-biz] Disreputible VoIP Comapny
From:           	support <brian at ezzitel.com>
To:             	Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
Date sent:      	Fri, 03 Mar 2006 14:28:15 -0500
Send reply to:  	Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
	<asterisk-biz.lists.digium.com>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=unsubscribe>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=subscribe>