[asterisk-biz] Disreputible VoIP Comapny

Hugh L. Johnson hugh-lists at teknology.net
Fri Mar 3 12:22:45 MST 2006

I just got a call from a representative of a disreputable VoIP company.
I wont reveal who it was I will just say that the company's name begins
with 'DID' and ends with 'X'.

He saw that I was registered on his site.  He wanted to make sure that I
knew that I had 2 free dids.  I told him that I was aware of that but
that I didn't use them.  He wanted to know if I was a customer of an
alternative VoIP company.  I confirmed that I was.  He wanted to know if
we could "join hands" in partnership to provide VoIP services to my end
users.  I told him we could not, that I don't hold men's hands.

As soon as we ended the call: