[asterisk-biz] The most feature-rich ATA is now available from BroadTel

seshu.kanuri at novartis.com seshu.kanuri at novartis.com
Fri Mar 3 08:04:24 MST 2006

Just read what  David from BroadTel wrote:
I don't normally follow this email list, except for advertisement.

And David says his business strategy is to Provide NEUTRAL products.

It Appears he meant NEUTERED Products.

LOL

"VoIP Newbie" <voip.newbie at gmail.com>
Sent by: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
03/01/2006 12:22 PM
Please respond to Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion