[asterisk-biz] Consultant wanted: User registred but can not call them

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Fri Mar 3 06:44:55 MST 2006

Need a consultant to solve this problem below:

asterisk version 1.2.4.

The users are registered but when you call them, it comes as
congestion, or busy.

When u call out from the same ext, it works fine, and then can also receive call.

When i create the same user in sip.conf it works just fine.

I am unable to put my finger on what the problem is, but it used to
work fine, and then i re-did the entire server, and this has started
to happen.

I talked with a few people, and they suggest to use openser for proxy
purpose rather then asterisk.

If any one can help me fix this inside asterisk, that would be great.

Rehan

msn: rehan at rehan.com

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.SuperTec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, Today!