[asterisk-biz] Spamming from ATS - Advanced Telecom Solution

Holger Ølholm - Transtech Communication Solutions holger at transtech.dk
Thu Mar 2 09:11:14 MST 2006

We should just stop discussing this as this is more spam in my mailbox than the
origial spam was.

Thanks.

Kind regards / Med venlig hilsen

Holger Ølholm - Technical Officer
Transtech Communication Solutions
Strandboulevarden 12,5,t.v.
DK-2100 Copenhagen OE - DENMARK
Tel. +45 35 43 46 54
Mob. +45 26 10 06 29
Danish VAT no. DK 18005379
holger at transtech.dk
www.transtech.dk

Quoting Sergey Kuznetsov <asterisk_biz at deeptown.org>:

 I think we should do this filter way for each offender who do the robot
 posting, like that guy who
 advertize the Call Center Software once a week.