[asterisk-biz] Spamming from ATS - Advanced Telecom Solution

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Thu Mar 2 07:41:21 MST 2006

I got it too.

I've sent the email telling that if I didn't ask them to send me the
info, I am not interested in that.
Asked them to remove my email from their spamming-list.

PS: I don't respect this kind of network marketing. I would like to see
some kind of web-site,
like www.voipproviderslist.com where I can find any company by country
or by product category.
And I like that web-site a lot.