[asterisk-biz] Analog GSM/CDMA gateway from BroadTel

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Thu Mar 2 07:30:14 MST 2006

David,

Based on your appearance in this list if I would top management member
ob BroadTel I wouldn't put at risk my promoting
program to allow you represent my company. Don't take it personally, but
you look unprofessional and offensive.

The promoter  must  ( or  at least should ) be  polite, and  even if
someone  dislikes the product or trying to insult you
you always can have few aces in your  sleeve by comparison of your
product and product of your competitors.
Comparison based on exact facts, and not a word play. Comparison,
passion, and politeness.
Otherwise you'll be look unprofessional, childish, and offensive. And
this will hurt the image and brand of my company
a lot.

NB: And again, I don't want to be rude and offensive to you. Just trying
to help and show you my opinion as independent
spectator.

All the Best!
Sergey