[asterisk-biz] A better alternative of Linksys PAP2 --- BroadTel RPA-2E2S

VoIP Newbie voip.newbie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 06:54:17 MST 2006

Dear all,

Thank you so much for your inquiries and support on our new release of
BroadTel RPA-2E1S1O. May I introduce you all our RPA-2E2S from the same
product line. It offers the same feature set as RPA-2E1S1O. This assures the
model a better alternative of Linksys PAP2.

Features include:
-   WAN, 1 LAN, 2 FXS
-    SIP 2.0
-    Allow for TONE selection and configuration, including ring tone, ring
back tone, busy tone, dial tone and …..
-    Built-in router and bridge on LAN port
-    T.38 real-time faxing
-    Support registration to 3 Proxy servers
-    Support user and administrative privilege password protection
-    And many more …………

By the way, I am a part-time promoter for BroadTel. I only have user
experience since I am using BroadTel product as well. For product inquiries,
please forward to sales at broad-tel.com.

Regards,
David