[asterisk-biz] US 1-800 numbers

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Mar 2 05:14:01 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 12:00 +0000, Mark Ackroyd wrote:
> I'm looking for a IAX provider for a US 1-800 number, I have visited a few
> websites from people on this list, I liked the look of junction networks
> but the signup form was not internationally friendly.
>
> The 1-800 number will be used just to take voicemail, I don't want to pay
> setup fees but would rather have an account of "minutes" that's I need to
> top up via credit card.
>
> Anybody got or recommend a service?

maybe www.asterlink.com ?  $1.95/mo and $0.02/min.  No setup iirc.  That
is for terminating to you, if you want them to do voicemail they do
offer that service, I *think* for  the same rate.

I am not affiliated with asterlink so I really dont know all the
details.  But they should ;)

http://www.asterlink.com -> sign up    that has rates and other plan
details.

Belfast Ireland +44 02890 996 461   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378