[asterisk-biz] The most feature-rich ATA is now available from BroadTel

VoIP Newbie voip.newbie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 10:22:38 MST 2006

I don't normally follow this email list, except for advertisement. However,
it just happens to me to know that there is someone who believe he is smart
enough in responding with nothing relate to my original posting.

I am not interested in starting a flame war here. However, just for your
information, we have no order record from this smart guy. For people who
like to order the products he mentioned with BroadTel's logo, we are pleased
to know and are ready to provide, even for a sample.

However, our business strategy is to provide NEUTRAL products with NO brand
and NO logo. We are pleased to continue to do so.

P.S. for that 'smart' guy only - please do more your homework before
yelling. To make your work easier, you can learn from someone in the same
mailing list,who at least have more accurate information. You are welcome to
make your comment and sorry for my absence to follow up.

David