[asterisk-biz] Best distributor

Raymond McKay asterisk at raynettech.com
Fri Jun 30 10:45:18 MST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dustin Wildes" <asterisk-biz at vecsector.com>
To: "Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion"
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] Best distributor

> NETXUSA has my vote!
> Their response time is quick, excellent return on RMAs and usually a low
> hassle company to deal with.  They even dropship my packages to my
> client's office if I need it.
> I'm in Georgia, so most of the packages I order are delivered within one
> day - while paying 'Ground' prices, since they are in South Carolina.
>
> The only drawback with them is they don't offer a bunch of different
> options to choose from.  I primarily use them as my source for Digium
> equipment.
>
> Price:   1

I would agree with this assessment fully and add that their provisioning
services are very flexible and reasonably priced.  They don't have the
selection as some others in the field, but unlike the others, they don't
really sell any hardware that I  wouldn't buy (unlike the rest of  their
competitors)

Raymond McKay
President
RAYNET Technologies LLC