[asterisk-biz] voting,suggestiuon,your input needed to all

Craig Lawrence craig at mytel.net.au
Fri Jun 30 01:38:10 MST 2006

Why not make a list of things that:
1.	you are able to deliver now and have rolled out; and
2.	things you plan to deliver in the future.

If you supply that I’d be willing to answer your market research
questionnaire with a list of other features that customers want (most of
which are less important than price, support and reliability).

Regards