[asterisk-biz] Call Center Offshore excess capacity --SPANISH LANGUAGE

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Jun 29 16:15:17 MST 2006

I am interested in outsourcing Spanish calls.  Bilingual a plus but not
required (English).
I need six dedicated agents between the hours of 8AM to 3AM and initial
volume will be around 500 calls a day and quickly increasing.  You will
need to be able to implement some simple integration with our CRM.
Calls will be both scripted sales as well as customer support.

We currently have this outsourced to a company but they are not meeting
our expectations.  This is a long term contract opportunity.   Please
feel free to forward this email to anyone that is interested, and anyone
interested, please reply with at as close to a real quote as possible.
Obviously from there we will sign NDAs, check references, and test
quality before actually routing live calls.

Near toll quality VoIP (SIP/Asterisk) is preferred, will consider a US
based DID if the price is right.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro