[asterisk-biz] Call Center Offshore excess capacity --SPANISH LANGUAGE

Rene Mendoza rmendoza at bluebottle.com
Thu Jun 29 15:00:51 MST 2006

Hello, we are multinational company based in Latin America with
operations in most of the Latin American countries.
We want to contact interested parties that are in need of our spanish
voice services.

	We can take your calls via Voip over SIP&IAX2
	We can terminate using your trunks, our trunks or third party trunks
	Based fully on Asterisk we can provide with all the goods: CDRs,
digital recordings, etc

	Industry leading call center management practices
	Have outstanding predictive dialing and CRM platform
	Have strong reporting and statistics platform
	Have one of the lowest prices on earth for spanish language offshore
call centers

GeaInternacional.com
Rene Mendoza