[asterisk-biz] Gizmo Project ID Version 2.0

suzanne at supertec.com suzanne at supertec.com
Thu Jun 29 14:31:00 MST 2006

This is exciting... I just upgraded my Gizmo Project ID program and it is sharp. This is some
information about the new version...

Announcing Gizmo Project 2.0 with smoother and more reliable calling.

Integration with the Asterisk office PBX
Improved buddy list presence display
Support for "Growl" notifications (Mac)
Call-routing improvements for greater reliability
Conference-calling improvements
New low rates on International calls
Improved audio quality for home networks
Read the press release at www.gizmoproject.com/asteriskpr
http://support.gizmoproject.com/FAQs/asterisk.ph

Have fun!

Suzanne Bowen, V.P., Super Technologies, Inc.
www.didx.org, www.beavoipprovider.com
SIPphone.com's Gizmo Project ID: Suzanne_beavoipprovider

DIDX VoIP Solutions booth 463 at the FALL VON.com, Boston September 2006!