[asterisk-biz] $0.0090 USA & Canada SIP Termination (VoIP)

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Wed Jun 28 03:23:01 MST 2006

trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:
> How many new peoiple to this list do you really think there are in a
> given week?  It seems like this same *exact* message is posted every 4
> days or so.
I have to agree with you.  The asterisk-biz list just isn't growing by
large numbers every week.

Though I have to say after trying his service it is one of the best.
When used from SBC/AT&T DSL or Comcast Cable, it is the best quality I
have heard in a termination provider when compared to Teliax, Voxee and
Terravon.

It's a good service, but let at least 10 business days go by before
sending out another reminder.

Peace.