[asterisk-biz] Good Asterisk Platform?

Warren warren-lists at icruise.com
Tue Jun 27 05:32:07 MST 2006

Given the important role that * will play in most companies, I would not
consider anything less than a new Dell server with onsite warranty.  It
doesn;t have to be Dell of course, pick your brand, I just happen to
like Dell.  But you have to be ready to deal with the case of something
going wrong when you are out of town and your office manager has to
handle the problem.