[asterisk-biz] Voip Escrow 1,2,4,5,10,12...Any good?

Voip Xpress voipxpress at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 06:42:21 MST 2006

We are looking at using VE4 for transactions.

There are lots of VEs, with different websites that are almost identicle.  I
can't figure out what the difference is between them and dont get any help
from VE themselves.

The concept looks good: Act as a payment intermediary for VoIP, like paypal
for eBay.  Also, I am reluctant to deposit significant $k with VE when I
know nothing about them.  I looked at the SEC filings of the company that
owns VE which is quoted on various minor exchanges, and they state they have
4 employees in total.  Doenst give me a warm feeling about depositing money.

1) Does anyone know the difference between the different VEs
2) Exactly how does it work.  They seem to be some kind of proxy in most
cases, except VE12 which matches CDRs
2) Can you share experience, good or bad with VE in terms of call quality
and financial dealings.