[asterisk-biz] News: Asterisk VOIP Jobs Site - Revision 3.0 up!

Matt Gibson diwelf at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 22:26:00 MST 2006

To all Asterisk Recruiters,

We are very pleased to announce the unveiling of the newest incarnation
of the popular, opensource VOIP jobs forum at http://www.asterisk-jobs.com.

We at Asterisk-Jobs.com appologize for the inactivity for the past while.
It had come to our attention that the software running the job board
was unsecure, and allowed for multiple Vulnerabilities. The site also required
the use of register_globals, which is of course at the least undesirable.

We here at Asterisk Jobs take your information seriously, and decided to
lay low for a while while the site was upgraded to be the secure, robust
and working site you - our users expect.

And now without furthur ado, is the unveiling of Asterisk Jobs Ver 3.0.
This site includes multiple fixes to the html, css and back end code.
The resume preview is also functioning now, and the ability to upload
pdf and png has been added, furthur allowing for easier use and maintainability
of your job postings.

Included is our newest offering of a Free Job Plan, for the smaller employer
or person looking to post small contract jobs. This free plan is not a
starter account, or limited in any way. The free plan allows for a small
amount of job postings, and resume reviews. If the need is there to search
and post for many jobs, such as a job recruiter then there is a paid plan
for a nominal fee. Companies can also make use of the featured companies section
of the site to furthur promote themselves for free using our site.

What are you waiting for, find that uber-asterisk-guru you've always
been looking for,
or complete that overdue project with help from http://www.asterisk-jobs.com.

Thanks for your support!
The Asterisk Jobs Team