[asterisk-biz] Introduction

Shidan shidan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 13:45:28 MST 2006

> Honestly, who shit in your cornflakes this morning?

Andrew, when you assume things you make an ass out of u and me. I'm a
die hard rice krispies fan, never touch corn flakes........ ;)

> If you're gonna blast the guy, show him where he went >wrong: tell him to go
> buy Joe Vitale's stuff and learn how to promote himself >properly.

Its just a reality check, installing a few php apps is not the
criterion for asterisk expertise, it makes you pretty much every other
asterisk user on this list!!!!!!

Reminds me of someone who installed aah a few times and then claimed
that he was the imminent expert of asterisk to all his customers.
Turns out all his so called customers will never come near * again,
not because aah is bad but because all he knew was to  install ahh and
fill in the forms. sometimes when people don't have a clear check on
reality they can ruin things for everyone and expert in a mailing list
offered by the core * community is a very strong word. In my opinion
at least.