[asterisk-biz] DIDx Is Bulls shit any Other Good DID Providers

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Thu Jun 22 16:12:46 MST 2006

Script Head a écrit :

> I do too find DIDX business tactics similar to guerrilla warfare. They
> are the used car sales people of the VoIP world.

They are a bit like that, but then this is the -biz list.

I have the feeling that despite some issues they are onto something, and
they are trying hard. Having this constant daring energy going out
trying to find business and try to build something is something I find
quite admirable actually.

It's a bit like the door-to-door salespeople. I don't like it when they
knock on my door, but I admire their courage :)

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom