[asterisk-biz] VoIP and Asterisk give us more choices

suzanne at supertec.com suzanne at supertec.com
Thu Jun 22 12:14:44 MST 2006

VoIP and Open Source give us this myriad of choices and resulting mixed experiences. DIDX
has a couple thousand happy members and some disgruntled. Going straight to each carrier
has its advantages and disadvantages also.

Variety of interconnect already complete/access/low minimum number of transactions/shorter
interop process
vs
a few interconnect/large money deposit/high minimum number of transactions per
month/longer interop process.

I'm just happy we have choices. This list helps show us what we can do with and for each
other. Thanks!

Suzanne Bowen, V.P., Super Technologies, Inc.
SIPphone.com's Gizmo Project ID: Suzanne_beavoipprovider
DIDX VoIP Solutions booth 463 at the FALL VON.com, Boston September 2006!