[asterisk-biz] PARTNERSHIP PROJECT

Mark Ackroyd mark.ackroyd at cencion.com
Thu Jun 22 09:15:11 MST 2006

I already use 070 numbers for a product that I built on an asterisk platform

http://www.my-vpa.com , it does call forwarding to anywhere, as long as the
inbound rate is better than the outbound rate. Call recording ,
auto-attendant and a whole bunch of features.

We had to jump through a few hoops to get them.

Mark